Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Australian Animals Unit! {A sneak peek!}                                                          

Australian Animals Unit! {A sneak peek!}

    
I have finally found the time to finish off a unit that I have been working on for aaages!  

My K-2 Australian Animals Unit!

This unit is very close to my heart because I can remember studying Australian animals as a young girl when I was in Grade 4. I remember learning about a platypus for the first time and being so excited to see one at Healesville Sanctuary soon after :)

This unit is totally jam packed with ORIGINAL resources and activities to assist your students in learning all about classification of animals, habitats, diet, features and lots more!

Here are some of this things you will find in this unit.


 If you are planning a trip to a wildlife park as part of your Australian animals unit, there are resources included to assist you before and after your trip.

 Your students will create their very own Non-Fiction writing book on an Australian Animal of their choice including non-fiction text features such as a contents page, glossary, labelled diagrams etc. All templates are included.

I really hope that you and your students like this unit. I would LOVE your feedback or suggestions, so please leave a comment below!




Labels: , , , , ,