Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Measuring Length Unit: An overview!                                                          

Measuring Length Unit: An overview!

    

Length Unit: Entire Unit K-1 - Grab your copy here

 This is my newest product on TPT and it took me aaaages to put together! I wanted to create a packet that teachers could literally purchase and follow from beginning to end without the need for anything else. 

EVERYTHING is included:-
Detailed step by step lesson plans
Warm Up Games
Teacher Instruction
Student Activities
Math Centre Games
Posters
Assessments
Rubrics

It is suitable for both the Australian Curriculum AND is also Common Core aligned and covers all that is required to be taught from K-1 Length and Measurement.


All activities are hands on and engaging. Some activities included in the pack include:
Wiggly Worms Activity

Foot Measuring Assessment Task


How long is my snake/worm?

I hope you and your students enjoying using this pack in your classroom. I would love your feedback :)

Labels: , ,