Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Non-Fiction Reading and Writing Unit!                                                          

Non-Fiction Reading and Writing Unit!

    
I'm excited to announce I have completed my newest pack, my  
'Non-Fiction Reading & Writing Unit'

This is in the same series as my Narrative Writing Pack and is available in my TPT Store.


This pack has been requested by many of you and for this weekend, I am offering it for 50% off :)


Here's whats included:

A4 Coloured posters outlining the features of a non fiction text and examples of each feature with a definition and cute graphics to match.
Graphic Organizers and Activities for your students to plan and create their own non-fiction writing pieces.
PLUS it comes with a detailed breakdown of the unit for you to follow - LESSON BY LESSON

COVERS:

What is Non-Fiction?
Features of a Non-Fiction text
Contents Page
Heading
Photographs
Labelled Diagrams
Tables and Charts
Captions
Fact Boxes
Glossary
Index
Activities
Writing Templates
Planning sheets and Organisers for your students to create their very own Non-Fiction book.
You will also get detailed lesson plans and an overview of the entire unit.

Children will be working towards creating their very own Non-Fiction writing piece.

I also have a Narrative Writing Unit in the same series. It is available here and is one of my
TOP SELLERS!

Happy Writing!!

Labels: , , ,