Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Classroom Setup                                                          

Classroom Setup

    
Well it's the time of year when Aussie teachers are beginning to think about their new class for 2013 and how they might set it up. I have to move classrooms again this year - so I know its definitely something that has been on my mind.

So I've been going through some of my old photos from my previous years and taking a look at what I have done in the past.


This was how I set up my word wall in previous years. We use the Most 100 Used Words for our Grade Preps. This year I have decided I will continue to use this however I also want to create a Word Wall where we add words that we use throughout the year. I have made some round labels for this - I was inspired by Lady Bug Teacher Files :)


If you would like to use these labels for your classroom Word Wall - leave a comment with your email and I'll be happy to email them out to you :)

Labels: , ,