Miss Jacobs' Little Learners: Christmas Holidays!                                                          

Christmas Holidays!

    
Yay! It's the holidays! Now that I have some time off work I have decided to re-jig my blog and I have created a new template and some cool features to help it look pretty :)

I am still getting used to the blogging world and navigating my way around - however I did manage to add this photo....

My owl mug from my bestie ;)
This is a Christmas present that my best friend Nicole gave me - isn't it just adorable! (I have a little obsession with owls at the moment). Speaking of which, I am planning on creating an owl-themed Classroom Library next year! So excited about that - I have even started making the signage - its going to say 'Reading is a HOOT!' Can't wait!

Anyways, this little buddie is going to look gorgeous on my desk as a pencil holder I think! ;)


Labels: